Saturday, November 13, 2010
Snow
It has finally started to snow. We are under a snow advisory. At shopko the lighting there was flashing on and off most of the time I was there. I told some people in another store and they just got worried but I said relax it is the power company's job to fix the power when it is out. I went outside and it was a really nice sight. I wish I would've had a camera I would've taking a picture. It was a really promising sight I really love snow. It made me realize how close that winter actually is. I just went on day by day and then I finally realized that time was flying by faster than I like it to. I have all kinds of projects that I finished during the day because it was a really bad rainy wet day with a mix of snow. So the snow is very heavy to lift. I started to sell some old games that I had and that is when I finally realized what the snow was actually doing when I slipped and almost fell on the ground. This is what is on my mind at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment