Thursday, November 18, 2010
Birthday
My birthday is coming up on the 23rd of Novemeber I am so excieted. I am getting a new computer for my birthday it is going to be a fun birthday it is finally my sweet 16th birthday. My whole family is going to be there. I also got cards for my birthday. We are going down to Iowa to visit my relatives on thanksgiving which is just two days after my birthday, I am going to take my drivers test when I turn 16 so I can drive by myself and help my dad out with farming. My close family is going to throw a party on sunday but on thanksgiving that is just a added present.Even though all of my family won't be there most of it will and I really like when we get together on my birthday it makes me happy I can't just go and see them everyday. They all like getting together as one big family we like to talk to each other about what has happened in the last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The computer should be awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou should remember to bring that list to school. If it has what you've told me it's going to be able to blaze through any game you throw at it easily.
Happy birthday tomorrow.
ya I heard about your computer too I don't pretend to know that much about them but what you told me and I understood sounded like it had good specs, happy birthday hope the computer is awsome and i'll see you in residencial.
ReplyDelete