Thursday, November 11, 2010

Adaption

I think that a major part of adaption is getting use to one place or another. I find that it is very hard to adapt to a new place if you don't quit know or you are forced to do that specific thing. I think that if you are mentally ready and you believe in it on your own then you truly do understand it. I think that some people just have to realize that they need to make adaptions to the world around them because everything isn't going to turn out the way you want it. You need to be able to limit the adaptions though you need to be able to change you can't go on saying or having the one adaption locked in you wouldn't survive that way. We shouldn't be forced to do anything we should be able to make our own decisions on where and how much or how we want to adapt to one place. For some it may be that they want to stay in one place but I still think they should have some room for change. If you didn't move but the world changed you would have to adapt to that change so you wouldn't want that adaption locked in for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment