Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Leadership
I was thinking about leadership and what I think it has meant the past few days. I think that I have finally gave up with a answer and it is someone that starts something or has people that follow in their footsteps or actions. One example is Mr. Goodnature (our school Gym Teacher) said "I was a leader". He said that because we went swimming I was always the first one in the pool and always helping clean up the mess after. I really didn't think that was leadership at the moment because I just wanted to get an A in his class. My mom was in a leadership committee and it was telling her and a group of people how to lead others in a way that makes them want to get involved not by just saying that you have to do something, but setting an example on how to do it. It made her really excited when she graduated that class and was able to be the Sunday school president for the year and lead the kids to a wonderful Christmas play. This is what I think leadership is about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment