Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Giving
Giving what is it. Well some of my teachers asked if I was going to bring cookies on my birthday, (It is today) if I was going to bring cookies or cake to some of my classes my J10 teacher Mr. Worth was surprised when I brought cookies to his class as was Mr. Hansen my biology teacher. I think that it was giving a little bit but I thought as it more as a present to all the kids for putting up with me for the last year. Sometimes I think that people get the wrong impression and think that I am annoying, but you can ask some of my friends and they will say that I am not annoying but I can be put up with at time. Giving is when you see a charity basket and you put money in it. When I think of people giving money to them one quote comes to mind and I don't know who was the person that said it. " If a rich person gives $100,but a poor person gives all they have like lets say $50 the poor person is going to be respected more just on the basis that they give everything they have to other people when the rich people give just a small amount of what they have." I love that it gives the perfect example of giving I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment