Monday, October 4, 2010

Justice

One of my topic this week is Justice. My first question is what is justice I was asked this during this weekend. I think that justice means doing the right thing at the right time. Justice means that when someone does something wrong it means that you would have to tell someone if it involves you then you would need to get justice. When someone copies your work and you don't want them to then you would want to get justice and do the right thing and tell the truth. Telling a teacher the truth then you would get the justice that you deserve and want. Justice is finding out the truth and getting everything made right so that it fits everyone and makes them all happy. This is what I think that justice is about and what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment