Friday, October 15, 2010

Hot October Days

I don't like this weather it was really cold and then it was really hot the tempuratures very day to day one day it was a 50 degree difference in the tempurature. It is very weird sometimes I think that the weather is just getting worse and there are going to be problems with the world. I think that storms are the worlds way of restoring or trying to restore the world to what it once was without gas and people throwing trash all over making the world a worse place to live in. I hope that we get as much snow as we did rain in the last year that would be very awesome. The world changes so much I don't think we can honestly say what is coming next. I don't like when there are very hot days that makes me worry of what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment