Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Farming is really fun this year.

Farming for us has gone so good this year the weather is right and there has been no rain and we have been able to keep on going. We have filled our bins to capacity. We have meet our contract and we have no where to put our crops,so we started a new contract for a different company so that would stop the problem we have. we are currently looking for a new tractor to pull our digger but we were able to rent one this year. We plan on buying one for next years season. I personally chop all of the stocks by myself. I find it very entertaining. I hope that all of your farming is going really well and you are having fun. I hope that all of your crops turn out like ours they are phenomenal beyond belief. Just remember farming is important but school is very important and you need school in order to be a farmer. You need to be good at math to calculate how many bags of crops you will need in order to plant on all of your land.

No comments:

Post a Comment