Thursday, October 28, 2010
First Snow of the Year
So on Tuesday I am going into my 2nd hour room and someone Yells IT IS SNOWING OUT, next thing you know there are 100 kids running to the door just to see it. When I told one of my friends that it snowed she got mad at me because she missed it when she was in cooking class. I told her that you didn't miss very much it was just a little bit here and there for the hour. She got a little happier and walked away to work on her project. One of the kids was trying to take pictures of it but sadly they didn't turn out and it looked like it was only raining out. We had the big door open because I was in my Power Tech class and it was getting really hot inside so we opened up the door and pushed some supermilage cars outside and decided to leave the door open because we were working right next to it and it got really crowded a couple of kids wanted to work outside but we couldn't, but he did let us dry our parts outside the little door. This is when my classmates and I saw the first snow of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment