Thursday, October 7, 2010
Farming
Ah what a nice day to farm. We just got done with beans and now we are starting on corn. We started earlier tonight. It is fun I find that at times it releases a lot of stress from a long day at school. Most farmers are finishing up beans by now so we start to move onto corn. Almost everyone can farm if they put their mind to it. You can explore places on your land that you have never saw before. Sometimes you can sit back eat lunch and watch the freeway or highway and just watch the cars go by. Look at the scenery. Working at night is so awesome you have a lot of lights so it is liking the inside of a Christmas tree. You can turn the radio on and work as long as you can. I find farming so fun a calming it really calms your nerves. Just don't forget if you want to stop use the clutch then the brake the brake doesn't work alone. This is why I like farming so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment