Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beauty

I got asked today by one of my best friends what I thought Beauty meant. I said "Give me 10 minutes and I will come up with an answer". So, after about 10 minutes he comes up and asks me what I thought it meant I said " I think Beauty about caring for one other having compassion towards other people and begin there when you are needed the most". He looks and me and says that is the most hard hitting answer he had gotten all day he thanked me and said how did you come up with that. I simple replied "I just wanted to tell the truth and want I honestly thought about that word". I wasn't trying to offend anyone that said Beauty meant this or something else I just wanted to put my perspective (view) out so they can use multiple examples instead of all of the people getting up and saying Beauty is the art of looking really cute. I think that Beauty can mean more then one thing I don't think that it has to be based on looks I think it can be based on your thought and what your feeling. This is a weird day because our teachers told us that our blog topic of the week was going to be Beauty. I find that kind of Ironic that he asked me the same week all of us had to blog about that topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment