Thursday, January 6, 2011
Work Ethic
What is it what does it mean is what I was asked in class one day and I sat there and froze trying to think of an answer the truth is that I never really thought of an answer I always thought that is was just a fancy way of saying that you passion your job. I think that it means that you really like what you are doing and you don't want to do anything different you wouldn't change a thing you or want another job in the world you love the people and the environment that your surroundings have been at your comfort level and it is a place that your never really want to leave. You finally realize that this job is your calling and it is what you are meant to be doing with the rest of your life. This is what I think work ethic means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment