Thursday, January 13, 2011

Importance (or lack thereof) of intelligence

I think that I say this today on one of the power tech kids engines he finished putting it together and it started to run just fine and it ran for 10 or so minutes. Then his connecting rod flew off so he had to shut it of and then he put it all back together and then oil started to leak out of the air cleaner. So we took it of and then oil came pouring out everywhere. Then we had to quit for the day but we seems to think that he didn't put a valve on right or it was off and it leaks when it pumps in. I suppose it doesn't help that he dropped his engine on the floor. I think that if he would have payed more attention to the instructions he would of learned how to do it the right way so that it runs. A-lot of people seem to be having trouble in that class and people like me are done and we go and help others because they didn't pay attention and they aren't using the intelligence that they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment