Thursday, January 13, 2011
School
Yesterday, I got to stay after in my residential electricity class and I finished all of the labs that we had to do there were 19 of them in the semester. I am still working on the final project but all I have to do know is draw in my lines that connect it so that they will turn on and off and get power otherwise they won't work. I am also done in my Power Tech class which I have also started to help other people with. My favorite class and not just because I have to write these is Journalistic Writing 10. Every now and then you have a really fun and hilarious teacher but. Mr. Worth is a character you will never have someone who gets the point to you he does some weird things at times but it all makes sense in the end because he wraps it into a lesson. He can take something that seems so dull and make it interesting. Like "Time, Date, Place" Publications teacher Riley Worth said. He went around the room saying TDP and you know that caught in our minds and we haven't forgotten it since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment