Thursday, December 9, 2010
Snow
There is another snow storm that is supposed to be coming and I want to get a good amount of snow I am very tired of waiting and waiting to ride snowmobile. I haven't gotten them out due to the weather forecasts. They haven't said a chance of snow in a week. I really hope we get more snow we have a really good base but we need more just to set up so that you aren't digging into the ground that can wreak things really quick. When it snows I get to ride with my dad and plow snow sometimes I even get to plow snow. (of course that is on a tractor with a bucket) I get really excited when I see that it is snowing I never want it to stop the way it falls so nice and calm and white I just love when you look up you can see more white and it looks like it is coming out of no where and then you realize that if you stick your tongue out you melt any snowflake that you get on it. I warn you do not stick your tongue to a pole in this cold weather odds are is that it will stick and it is painful to get off. I did that once and we had to pour hot water on it so don't stick your tongue to a pole please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment