Monday, September 13, 2010
What is this winter going to be like?
Man is it ever hot out this summer it makes me wonder are we going to have a cold winter? Is this winter going to be the best winter we have had in along time just because the world is slowly heating up? If you ask me I am hoping and thinking that this winter is going to be a great and memorably one. Compared to other winters I think that this one is going to have great finally snow totals.I think that we will get 6 feet of snow at least I pray that we do it makes snowmobiling more fun. I would like it even if we got a warm day and the snow was 1 foot deep. If there is powder and I find it I can have fun for hours on end. I love to snowmobile it is a family thing and it is hereditary and I love spending time with my family. I have been thinking of this all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment