Thursday, September 30, 2010
Get ready for winter!
Winter is coming up so fast. I am not ready for it at all I am still working on get all of our crops out. I have to get them out and make sure that they still run from last year. I need to make sure that they aren't on the wire. They need to run right. I need to finish the jumps so that we have a track this year. I hope that the snowfall this winter is nice so that we can ride on it. I love to plow snow with my dad I like to watch how far he can make the snow fly on the side of the truck. It is one thing that I try and get outside to see I love it because I can spend time with my dad because during the winter he has work more if a water main breaks. Make sure that all of your gas cans have stabilizer in them so they don't get gas residue or make your lines rock solid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment