Thursday, September 23, 2010
Rain Rain In Minnesota
It is raining here still we have already got 6 inches. I think we are getting enough it is just making thing harder to farm. We will be delayed at least one week unless the conditions change and get really hot and sun is shine all day then we could get out by the middle of next week. Down in Iowa where my dad just was it is sunny and 80 degrees. It is raining and dark here. It is a little warmer then usually here. I like gloomy days but when we have to many in a row with record rainfall totals that it when I don't like it, because everything starts to flood. I must say that some of the lighting is cool. The way that it lights up the sky for a brief moment. I could just stand there all day and watch it. It seems when it rains here there is no hold outs when it rains it pours. Rain is a cool cycle but we have just got to much this week. This is what I think of the rain in Minnesota this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment